Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaNoWriMo Wrap-Up



Sadly for 2010, a participant is what I will stay...not a winner.

*sad face*

As of the final day, I have just about 20,000 words for this WIP...and it is most definitely a WIP. This is my first time trying to write sort of a dystopian/adventure book and I think I keep psyching myself out. Oh well.

I plan to spend the rest of the year figuring out my blocked plot points, then I am GOING to finish it!! I will let you know when it's done. For now...poor Jen and Becca in my writers' group are going to have their work cut out for them as readers.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't finish, but I'm looking forward to reading and chatting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. S'okay Jen! I really want to talk to you and Becca about it before I keep working on it...but I do plan to keep running with this story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, I can't wait to hear what you have come up with so far.

    ReplyDelete