Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox - November 28, 2010



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:

Oddly Enough by Bruce Coville

From the Library:
Hothouse Flower and the Nine Plants of Desire by Margot Derwin
On My Nook:
Switched by Amanda Hocking



2 comments:

  1. I havent heard of these so I need to check them out! Hope you enjoy each one! Happy reading! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/2010/11/27/in-my-mailbox-kinda-9/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look out for Oddly Enough! It looks interesting and definitely like something I'd enjoy!

    ReplyDelete