Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox - November 14, 2010


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!
For Review:
The Dark Deeps by Arthur Slade
The Youngest Templar: Orphan of Destiny by Michael P. Spradlin
From the Library:
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle
Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff

5 comments:

  1. Homicide in Hardcover sounds cute, and I love the cover.

    I liked The Replacement. Definitely a book that's grown on me the more I think on it.

    Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the look of some of the books you got this week. Happy reading and enjoy your week.

    You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads! I just finished Misguided Angel. If you like the other blue bloods, you'll like it. I really want to read Extraordinary soon.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to read "The Replacement" - ever since I saw the creepy cover AGES ago. "Homicide in Hardcover" is the first in a mystery series my friend Jen (yabooknerd) recommended. I'm super stoked to read "Misguided Angel," too! I love the Blue Bloods series. I'm very happy with all my books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know what you thought of "Extraordinary." You know I love Nancy Werlin.

    ReplyDelete