Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox - November 21, 2010



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

From the Library:



Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
Pop by Gordon Korman
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine



I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President by Josh Lieb
Avalon High by Meg Cabot (to reread)

2 comments:

  1. Great reads. Viola in Reel Life was cute. I'd like to read Avalon High. It seems like an interesting book - as all of Meg's books are.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alison, Viola was cute, I enjoyed it. I love the title "I am a genius of unspeakable evil..." can't wait to find out about that one!

    ReplyDelete