Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox - June 5, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

Won:

The Girl Who Was on Fire ed. by Leah Wilson
*THANK YOU to Teens Read and Write!!*

For Review:

Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley

From the Library:

Kiss of Death by Lauren Henderson
Graveminder by Melissa Marr

On My Nook:

Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa


Did anyone get anything super exciting this week??

4 comments:

  1. I think the girl who was on fire would be a really interesting book. I can't imagine what other authors may say about The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got hooked on the Iron Fey series! I'm only on the second book but I'm already so excited for Summer Crossing! Graveminders looks really good too! Nice IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!--It was nice seeing you at the Splash chat!--New follower! :)

    Congrats on winning The Girl Who Was on Fire!

    Looks like you have some great reads!!!--Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Crush Control has such a beautiful cover. I want to read Summer Crossing too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete