Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox - June 26, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

From the Library:

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison



Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton
The Fallen by Celia Thomson



A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness


More adult books than YA this week, but new books in two of my absolutely favorite series came out this week, so I'm stoked!! Off to read...

6 comments:

  1. Great books, Jessica! I love the cover for Jane Austen's Best Friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of the books you featured but they all look great! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I really want to read I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend. I got Discovery of Witches from the library recently but had to return it b/c I didn't have time to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people got Hit List from L.K. Hamilton this week it seemed. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Becky - Yes! I love the JA BestFriend cover...and it's even prettier in person! *pets*

    @Alison - I also worry about not being able to get to/finish "A Discovery of Witches." I didn't realize how big it was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Nine Lives of Chole King series is great and I really hope that you enjoy it!
    Great books this week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete