Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

City of Fallen Angels


Congratulations to Cassandra Clare whose fourth book in the Mortal Instruments series, City of Fallen Angels, hits bookshelves (and millions of mailboxes world-wide, I'm sure) today!

I'm actually being a super person and letting the teen at my library who is absolutely DESPERATE to read this book check it out first, but I'm sure I'll have it by this weekend to read. :)

Not sure you want to read it? Check out the official full length book trailer, exclusive to EW here.

1 comment:

  1. Cassandra clare did an amazing job as always but i cant help but think she might have finished the city of fallen angels a bit prematurely. She didnt include a part three or epiloue so that was a little disapointing. The ending was crazy though, it will leave you wanting more. I love this series but i really thought that book three would have sufficed as an ending to the series.

    ReplyDelete