Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zombies Reading Challenge 2011



Okay, seeing how many zombie books I read last year (and how much I secretly...oh wait, not so secretly enjoyed them!) I decided to sign up for a "Zombie Reading Challenge" this year.

Hosted by the ladies over at Book Soulmates, the challenge runs from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st of 2011. Here's the blurb from their website:

Satisfy your undying hunger - for books! The new year is beginning and we know the majority of our close friends and family are going on a diet, I know I am {Vanessa}, so we need to find an outlet for our hunger. What better substitute than books! Let's devour ZOMBIE books! I only read one Zombie book this past year and I think it's time start piling up the bodies, er, I mean books! So start devouring!

I plan to devour at least 10 more zombie books this year! Wish me luck!!
If you want to join, scoot on over to their site to check out the rules and sign up!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! What was your favorite Zombie book this year? Did you watch the Walking Dead?

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see Rot & Ruin on the list. Did you read it yet? The sequel comes out in August - it's called Dust & Decay (another to add to your list!). Can't wait to hear what you thought of Rot & Ruin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! i joined up too. mmm zombiesss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Demetria - Yes! I watched "The Walking Dead" and really loved it. Can't wait for season 2.
    Hmmm - Fave zombie book this year? I think I'd say "The Dead-Tossed Waves" by Carrie Ryan. :)

    @Actin Up With Books - I have "Rot and Ruin" sitting on my bookshelves right now, waiting to be read!! :) Then I'm def. planning on reading "Dust and Decay" when that comes out, too.

    @vvb32 - hee hee hee...zombies!!

    ReplyDelete