Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 23, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:


Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Three Quarters Dead by Richard Peck


From the Library:


Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning


On My Nook:


The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
The Thirteenth Chime by Emma Michaels

3 comments:

  1. What a great mailbox! OK ... so for individual books, my comments - Cynthia Hand - on my wishlist. Every single Fever title from Moning - will be the first thing purchased when my book-buying ban is over. I "think" I have The Healer's Apprentice in my pile(s) here; it looks so good! Enjoy all of the reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    Thanks! I'm dying to read "Shadowfever" but I have a couple that I have to get to first...it's killing me because it's the end of the series and I HAVE to know how it ends!! I'm also excited for "Unearthly." I've heard great things, so I was very excited to get to review it - who knows when I would have gotten to it otherwise! :P "The Healer's Apprentice" looks good and BONUS! It was free on Barnes and Noble, so that's why I got it on my Nook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Haul! Thank you for sharing, I look forward to your reviews!

    New Follower! (100th to be exact :))

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete