Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 9, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!
Okay, this is a little long this time, but it's three weeks worth~ Between the holidays and then my lack of internet, I haven't been able to get an IMM in!!
For Review:
Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson
Scarlet Fever by Maureen Johnson
From the Library:
Factotum by D.M. Cornish
Wings of Fire ed by Jonathan Strahan
Awakened by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Bloody Valentine by Melissa De La Cruz

On My Nook:
River Secrets by Shannon Hale
Camille by Tess Oliver
Hexbound by Chloe Neill
Wish Alexandra Bullen

Reaper by Rachel Vincent
Remedial Magic by Jenna Black
Need by Carrie Jones

From Authors:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (signed ARC)
Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle (signed paperback)
Whew! That was a great three weeks~I hope the next three are as good to me...ummm...and that I get some good reading time in!

1 comment:

  1. Great IMI!
    I'm so excited to read "Across the Universe".Wait your reviews!

    ReplyDelete