Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

In My Mailbox - October 31, 2010



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

Signed by Author at "Ghost and Graves Tour" stop in Norwich,CT:

The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink


From the Library:
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee
For Review:

Gemini Night by Bonnie Hearn Hill
Cyberia: Prime Evil by Chris Lynch

For My Nook:
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

8 comments:

  1. Bleeding Violet looks interesting, just might be on my "to buy" list! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want to read Low red moon and The Hollow! This is a great mailbox, wish it was mine:D If you like to check out my mailbox: http://t.co/BPsXJEC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic book haul. I am eager to read Low Red moon!=)

    Enjoy your books and happy Halloween!
    Here is my IMM:
    http://bit.ly/dpPL2l

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boy in the striped pyjamas is such a sad book, but also really really good!
    Great mailbox! Have fun reading :)

    Greetings from Austria,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great pile of books! They all seem great!
    Happy reading :)
    Check out my In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very excited to read "Low Red Moon." Did you know that Ivy Devlin is really Elizabeth Scott? I can't wait to see how her paranormal writing is...

    I finally broke down and checked out "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." I know it's supposed to be fabulous,but I hate reading sad war books and the premise is sooooo sad....
    So far, though, it is written fantastically well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous week!

    Happy reading!
    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete