Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox - October 24, 2010



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

From the Library:


Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen


Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld


Zombie Felties by Nicola Tedman and Sarah Skeate

On My Nook:


Outlander by Diana Gabaldon









6 comments:

  1. I've read The Luxe series so I'm very curious how Bright Young Things will be. I'm just not good waiting for the whole series to come out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got The Luxe by Anna Godbersen from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Godbersen's "Luxe" series and this new one is set in the roaring twenties which I've always been fascinated with, so I'm really anxious to get to this one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you downloaded Outlander! Need you to be as obsessed with Gabaldon as I am. And then we can go to Scotland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scotland is on my list of places to go (number one, actually) whether or not I love this series!!

    ReplyDelete