Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Sapphique



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!"



Sapphique
by Catherine Fisher

p. 142

Incarceron's voice was rich with contempt. You who cannot leave here because of your imperfections. But Sapphique's dream of the stars is mine now, and there is a way. A secret way, a way no one expects.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard some great things about this book. Your teaser certainly has me interested :)

    Come see what Teaser I chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. I have this in my TBR pile now! Mine is at:
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading this. I need to know what the secret is. :) Great teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first book is still on my TBR pile. If only that pile were smaller! this is a great teaser. can't wait to read this book.

    This week my teaser is from "The Invisible Order: Rise of the Darklings" and can be found here.

    Also while you are there, please check out my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete