Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My Mailbox - September 26, 2010



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:


Blessedby Cynthia Leitich Smith
*Thank you, Thank you!!*


The Missionary by William Carmichael and David Lambert

Radiance by Alyson Noel


From the Library:
Once Bitten, Twice Shy by Jennifer Rardin
No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon


Borrowed:
Rich and Mad by William Nicholson
*Thank you Geri!!!*

9 comments:

  1. Great books! I am eager to get my hands on No Mercy. I have enjoyed other books in the series. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good collection of loot to read Jessica, enjoy!

    My Mailbox this week

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful books! Good job on a fab mailbox :)

    Come See What's In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Radiance even though I've read mixed reviews. What's the Missionary?
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kathy - I am dying to read No Mercy...I LOVE the Dark Hunters series...
    @Alison - I like the Evermore books, so I'm hoping that Radiance is also good. I kind of like that it's a middle grade!
    The Missionary is kind of a thriller...a missionary and his wife accidentally aggravate a dictator and must flee for their lives...sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog a lot :) I'm a new follower. I hope you enjoy all your new books this week :) They look great!

    Here's what I got this week :)

    ReplyDelete