Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox - September 5, 2010

c

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

In the Mail:
Virals by Kathy Reichs
*Thanks to Angela at Dark Faerie Tales
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher

From the Library:


The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

5 comments:

  1. i need to read the lost symbol - my mum read my copy before me and loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I cannot wait to read Sapphique! I absolutely adored Incarceron! Catherine Fisher is a fabulous writer. :)

    I've heard of The Lost Symbol but it doesn't look like my kind of book. And I've never heard of Virals. Looks interesting!!

    Happy reading!! :)

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books. I love the cover of Saphique. I have not read The Lost Symbol, although I am a fan of Dan Brown. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved Da Vinci Code but never read anything else by Dan Brown. I've heard this is a good one, though! Curious about Virals---can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lost Symbol is pretty good so far...it was a little slow at first, but it's getting really interesting now! I held off reading it since it came out because the hold lists were so long at the library!
    I'm really excited for Virals...Kathy Reichs' adult series is the basis for the TV show "Bones," which I love and this sounds like a slightly more sci-fi-ish version!! *Squee
    I'm also stoked to read Sapphique. I loved Incarceron.

    ReplyDelete