Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox - September 18, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

From the Library:

Stepping on Roses: Volume 1
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann


Rocket Girls: The Last Planet by Hasuke Nojiri


The Dark Hunters: Volume 3
The Dark Hunters: Volume 4

On My Nook:

Radiant Desire by Inara Scott
Frost Moon by Anthony Francis
*Thanks to Netgalley!*

Birthday Goodies!!:

Hourglass by Myra McEntyre
*Thanks to my lovely husband!!*

I also pre-ordered Scott Westerfeld's Goliath (signed!) and Maureen Johnson's The Name of the Star for my birthday. I CANNOT wait until they come in. I'm dying to read both!

A wonderful birthday week, book wise! Did you get anything great this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great books! I've heard really good things about The Unwanteds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Hourglass -- and Goliath -- well, I think that series is brilliant. I love the premise of the Unwanteds and have put that on my list. Happy Birthday, and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love manga! This week, I decided to read a lot of it, so I'm mangaed-out! :)

    Here's my IMM: http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete