Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox - August 21, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

Nook Freebies!:


Fallen from Grace by M.J. Putney
The Magnificant 12: The Call by Michael Grant
Turned at Dark by C.C. Hunter

From the Library:

Black Night by Christina Henry

5 comments:

  1. Great stash this week! I love the freebies that eReaders give out.. sometimes there are some great finds!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read Fallen from Grace---I loved Dark Mirror!

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded The Call a few weeks ago. Haven't got to it yet.

    Happy reading!

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. fallen from grace looks so good and i know you can only see his lips but how hot is this cover i love it.
    check out my blog sometime :) http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete