Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 24, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!

For Review:

Priscilla the Great: The Kiss of Life by Sybil Nelson
Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson

On My Nook:

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

From the Library:

The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver














2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs looks awesome! I love vampire books :) I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I received Marina's Tales for review too but I haven't started reading them yet. I am still playing catch up on other books.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete