Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday's Movie and TV Talk! (3)


Welcome to Monday's Movie and TV Talk! I don't know if I'll do this every Monday, or just sporadically on Mondays, but I LOVE TV and movies, so I figured why not add some of that to the blog for fun?? It'll be especially awesome when I can tie things into the YA book world...

So, today I just wanted to share the teaser trailer I found online for Star Trek 2: Into Darkness.  I think this looks great. Cannot wait until it comes out in May!



I absolutely love the casting choices they made for these movies...and with rumors of Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) playing Khan!!! OMG.


I also found the very first promotional picture posted online from the upcoming movie, Ender's Game!! From Entertainment Weekly, this is Harrison Ford all decked out as Colonel Graff, preparing to dress down Asa Butterfield’s Ender Wiggin, who’s concerned that his emails to home are being blocked.

I am SOOOOOO excited for this movie. It's one of my favorite books of all time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment