Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Anxiously Awaiting...The Cadet of Tildor!

The Cadet of Tildor
by Alex Lidell

Publication date: January 10, 2013

Having already survived six years at the Tildor’s top military academy, sixteen-year-old Renee De Winter is determined to graduate, training day and night to compete with her male classmates. When the boys overpower her parries, she works harder. When a bully sabotages her gear, she fights without it. But when an underground crime group captures her mentor for its illegal gladiatorial games, she must choose between her career and her conscience. Determined to penetrate the group’s inner circles, Renee will leap from academia to the crime filled streets, pick up a sword, and weigh law against loyalty.

I believe that I may have mentioned once or twice, or you know, a million times if you know me in real life...that my favorite book of all time is Tamora Pierce's Alanna: The First Adventure. It is epic. It is the standard to which all my book love is held...

This, this sounds like it would be perfectly up my alley. I can only hope that it meets the same high standard I require for my high fantasies. I *CANNOT* wait to find out. I think I'll be pre-ordering this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment