Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox - October 23, 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren, inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Every week bloggers can share what they received in the mail or at the bookstore or at the library. The goal is that everyone can be exposed to more books this way!


For Review:

Torn by Margaret Peterson Haddix
City of Orphans by Avi
Traitor's Son by Hilari Bell
*Thanks to SLJ*


From the Library:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma



If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Gossip Girl: Psycho Killer by Cecily Von Ziegsar
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson



Floors by Patrick Carman
Fateful by Claudia Gray
*This was a SUPERB week at the Library. I can't wait to dive into a couple of these... I've been waiting forever for LOLA!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment