Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a Starlet...It's a Plain Jane...no, wait, It's Gabriella...or is it?



Wow. Okay, just had to get this out there...did anyone else watch the new Disneychannel Original Movie, "Starstruck?"

It was very cute. I love most of their movies...but I noticed that the lead female role, played by Danielle Campbell, bore a striking resemblance to Vanessa Hudgens, aka Gabriella from all the High School Musical movies.

All I could think was we've gone from the Barbie blond mold to the Gabriella brunette mold! They are both beautiful girls, and Disney made sure to play up their intelligence and innocence, but hmmm...I can't help but think maybe all the Disney starlets are starting to look similar...

Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Vanessa Hudgens
Danielle Campbell

Am I just crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment