Pages

Monday, February 4, 2019

January Challenge Wrap Up Post

2019* Books I Already Own Challenge
So, as I mentioned in December, I have decided to continue my Books I Already Own Challenge into 2019 as I REALLY would like to read through the collection of books I have at home! I decided to be a little more loose this second year, though, as I also have other goals and so while I'll still be focusing on this, you will see more library books mixed in as I participate in group reads and catch up on some books I've been dying to read, as well.

I want to get back into actual review blogging again, too, so slowly I will be adding in more reviews of the books I read this year. I think I'm going to start off just trying to highlight my four or five star reads so I don't feel the pressure to try to review every book I read - I just don't have time for that anymore... BUT keep your eye out for some upcoming reviews!

This year started off really well reading-wise! I read more than I thought I would and a lot of them were high four star or five star reads, which made me a very happy reader.

Here's what I read in January:

Audiobooks I Own
The Lost Sisters by Holly Black - novella
The Pale Dreamer by Samantha Shannon - novella
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
Golden Son by Pierce Brown
Heart of the Witch by Deanna Chase
Beyond the Veil by Pippa DaCosta

Physical Books I Own
Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness *5 star*
Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep *5 star*

eBooks I Own
Greta and the Glass Kingdom by Chloe Jacobs
Greta and the Lost Army by Chloe Jacobs *5 star*
A Dark Grave by J. A. Souders - novella

Required Reading
(for work) The Darling Dahlias and the Cucumber Tree by Susan Wittig Albert

Borrowed from the Library
(for group read) Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo *5 star*
Sparrow Hill Road by Seanan McGuire

How was your first month's reading in 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment