Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy, Happy Holidays...and I'll See You in a Few Months

First off, I just wanted to wish you all: 


I hope that each of you have a very Merry Christmas, or whichever holiday you celebrate, and get to spend as much time as you'd like with your loved ones. 


Secondly, I need to announce that I will be taking a break from blogging. 
I've been feeling a little lethargic (as you might have noticed from the lack of recent posts) and I am going to take the months of January and February off so that I can decide if I just need a break or if maybe it's time to retire all together... 

So, anyway, have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year and I'll see you in March!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling blah. We all feel that way from time to time. Maybe when you are taking a break you can think about focus and purpose of your blog, and that will help you decide, if you come back, what you will be doing. I find it easier to blog since I have a pretty narrow audience. Enjoy your time off, and hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you. Yes, I'm hoping the break will just give me enough time to realign and find fun in blogging again...we'll have to wait and see! Thank you for reading :)

      Delete