Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

March Challenge Wrap Up Post

2019* Books I Already Own Challenge
Wow. Did anyone else feel like March flew by and they somehow missed it? I did not get to read nearly enough last month! Suddenly, it was April... and I was in shock. LOL. I only read a couple of the books on my TBR, went off the rails a little, and ended the month wondering what happened.

Here's what I (managed to) read in March:

Audiobooks I Own
Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
Rosemary and Rue by Seanan McGuire
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
Circle of the Moon by Faith Hunter *5 star*

Physical Books I Own
A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - group read

eBook I Own
City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty *5 star*

Required Reading
(for work) Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor by Stephanie Barron

Borrowed from Library 
Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren *5 star*
Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting

As I mentioned, this month got away from me a little. I attempted to read two epic adult fantasies at the same time, which was just not possible, so had to put Priory of the Orange Tree on hold so I could finish City of Brass.  Hopefully, I'll finish it this month!  I also ended the month *almost* finished with an audiobook, but not quite, so that's my first officially finished book in April instead.

This month I both read less and enjoyed the books a little less than in January and February, which made me a little sad.  April, though, is starting off well, so I think I may just try to wipe March mostly from my memory. *laughs somewhat hysterically*

How was your March reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment