Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

February Challenge Reading Plan

2018 Books I Already Own Challenge

Well, it's almost February, so here's the list of books I tentatively plan to read for my 2018 Books I Already Own Challenge in the month of February. I noticed in January I had trouble sticking perfectly to my plan, but I did stay within the parameters of my challenge, so I'm hoping to do the same this coming month!

My list of planned reading in February:
(Audio books)
Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

(Print books)
Prudence by Gail Carriger
Imprudence by Gail Carriger
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier

(ebook) 
Rogue by Julie Kagawa
Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal

The audio books are all ones that I own through Audible, but have not listened to yet, the print books are all ones that I own physical copies of in my home library but have not read, and the ebooks are in my vast, and largely unread ebook collection! All links above go to descriptions on Goodreads.

My planned "cheat book" is Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh just could NOT resist buying this title.  It's physically so pretty... and right up my alley in terms of reading genre favorites. I'm really looking forward to reading this one!

I also already know that I'll be reading a copy of Assaulted Caramel by Amanda Flower for the cozy mystery book club that I lead at my Library. I also have two audio book titles, Lost Legio IX by Marc Alan Edelheit and Elysium Fire by Alastair Reynolds that I will be reviewing for Audiofile Magazine. Books that I read specifically for work, or ones I am assigned to review for Audiofile Magazine will not be counting towards (or against) my challenge.

So, here's to a February as successful as January was... and I'll try to post some reviews throughout the month, followed by a wrap-up post letting you know how I did for the month and what my plan is for March as we hit the end of the month.

Oh, and if you'd like in on the challenge, just let me know! We have a private group on both Facebook and Goodreads to give us a place to share, motivate each other, and bemoan having to pass up the shiny new books of 2018... at least for as long as each of us last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment